dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
BLESS THE LORD; I really can't believe this:Application status The general stages for the application status are Application received --> Application processing --> Outcome of application You have been offered Law (Home Course) and Economics and Law (Double Degree / Concurrent Degree Programme) in academic year 2010 - 2011. The details of the offer will be stated in the offer letter. Your letter of offer was sent on 03-May-2010. For acceptance of the NUS course that has been offered to you, please refer to the instructions enclosed in your offer package. *Grins like some idiot* Hahahahahahahahaha, I really wanna thank God and everybody up there and around me who have been praying for me and watching over me (: I WILL DO MY BEST, WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN :D I'm pretty confused now, where does my life go aft accepting the psc scholarship. DDP or otherwise. So many choices, and so many more worksheets left to mark. Ohyea, teaching's getting more fun by the day :D Getting to know my kids better - what makes them tick (DO HW NOW, GO HOME GOT MORE TIME PLAY ANIMAL KAISER - this is something akin to the Pokemon cards of my generation) and what makes them BEG for more (hw). HAHA, other than that, I'm still shouting quite a lot cus there are still nonsensical boys who do terrible things, but yea I'm getting used to it :D Thank God and everyone again and again. I will work hard and just do my best. Whatever will be will be, and I'll just go where my heart (and destiny) takes me (: Peace out (: |